Thursday, June 7, 2012

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene at the 2012 CMT Awards!


Ashley Greene recently walked the red carpet for the 2012 CMT Awards in Nashville and she is getting rave reviews for her gorgeous glamorous style!
Ashley stars as Alice Cullen in the hit films of the Twilight series.  For the fourth year in a row, the latest installment took home the Best Movie Award!  Breaking Dawn-Part 1 won the top prize recently at the MTV Movie Awards and Jodi Foster handed over the trophy!

Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

For more information about IMTA, please visit our official site!